A ministry of
Beaver Valley Christian Fellowship
903 8th Ave, Beaver Falls PA 15010-4503
Phone: 724 843-2899 (Call or Text)
Friday Night at The Red House
Next Event Friday, February 2, 2018
1) Film maker band.
2) “End of thought” new CD release show
3) Minister of truth,
The first 2 are local bands with high school students from beaver, they are Rock bands, loud and bored youth one of which has a new cd we are making and will be the “End of Thought ” vid release show and lastly MOT is an amazing preacher and rapper
We invite you to join us at our Christian café called Friday Night at The Red House. We are looking for Christian people that are searching for something special to do on Friday nights.
- When: The first Friday of each month beginning at 7 PM;
- Where: Beaver Valley Christian Fellowship, aka The Red House, 903 8th Ave., Beaver Falls, PA 15010-4503.
- Mission: A recurring event where new and old friends share a great experience and Christian witness. This is accomplished through leveraging the wealth of gifted local Christian artists, providing a great coffee house venue, tapping into the pent up demand for something worthwhile to do on Friday night, and providing an alternative to the bar scene. We are organized around the principle of “every joint supplies” believing that the Body of Christ is animated by the Life of Christ Himself, “for the building up of itself in Love” Ephesians 4:16.
- Venue: The Red House. This house is owned by Beaver Valley Christian Fellowship which is where they gather to worship. It has been their privilege to provide a welcoming home for the work of the Lord.
- Demographic: We are in a unique place to bring together many different groups of people around downtown Beaver Falls. By forming teams with different gifts, experiences, and backgrounds we are looking for the blend of friends serving with friends, and crisscrossing with friends serving with friends.
The Red House was built in 1875. It was the home of the R.J. George who was a Pastor. He was big on prayer and we suspect there are more then a few prayers that are still being answered. It is built on the corner of 8th Ave. and 9th St. Christians have been covering Beaver Falls with prayer for years. Those prayers are being answered in a million ways. Let’s talk about it on the first Friday night of the month. We will leave the Light on.